Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Your input, your stories part 2

I guess West Chester, Pa is the place to live and I absolutely agree with all of you. I do love West Chester. I am very happy that I go to a University that has such a lively town! It is one step below Philadelphia because at least I know that this town eventually goes to sleep, unlike the city.

As for Meg, I am really happy to meet another Philadelphia lover and the fact that you live so close to the city has got me jealous! You’re comment brought up a really great issue and that is what college students do after graduating. My plan is to hopefully live at home for a year, save up money, and then move to the city. There is more to do there and I just can’t describe how much I love it there.

A lot of your comments focused on traveling and I have to say, although I love my location right now, I think it would be neat to go on week long vacations to different places. I love the idea of living on the West coast to see how it would be (I hear that east coasters and west coasters are complete opposites at certain things)

I think the most exciting thing about life is that we really have no idea where we will end up in the next few years. We have hopes and dreams of where we will end up, but nothing is ever concrete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment